Arlia Sands Apartments’ Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Booking, Occupancy & Cancellation
- Charges must be paid by cash or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- Our apartments are not serviced. You will need to purchase extra tea, coffee, sugar, milk and bathroom items are initial complimentary supply has been used. Fresh Towels are available from reception at a small charge. A condition of your stay is that rubbish is to be removed regularly and on departure( industrial bins are on site). Dining and kitchenware is to be washed and returned to cupboards. All breakages are to be reported to reception. An additional fee may be charged if the apartment is left in an unacceptable condition.
- The guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by occupier and their guests together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas. Parking is at your own risk.
- Only the number of people shown on the registration form may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any guest fails to comply.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorized to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any guest and removal of guest’s property.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- The guest authorizes the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- In the event of the guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, will only be made if more than 21 days notice is given for Easter long weekend and Qld September School Holidays,Touch Footy weekend, Before 1st November for Christmas/New Year bookings (20/12 – 9/1 each year), more than 14 days for mid season (other school holidays and Whale Watching season) and 48 hours for all other bookings (low season).
- A deposit is payable at time of booking (refer to above policy for cancellations). If a booking is cancelled within the cancellation period we reserve the right to charge the credit card held with the deposit as a cancellation fee.
- Policies for cancellation etc are as follows.
21 days notice is required for Easter long weekend and Qld September School Holidays,Touch Footy weekend, Before 1st November for Christmas/New Year bookings (20/12 – 9/1 each year), more than 14 days for mid season (other school holidays and Whale Watching season) and 48 hours for all other bookings (low season).
- In case of a no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Deposit Policy
100 percent of the first night must be paid to confirm the booking unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Credit cards will attract a 1.5% surcharge